Our amazing partners help us keep tickets affordable, organize a great community experience and actively do support diversity in tech. If you want to be one of them, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
At #jskongress 2019, our partners brought us a lot of fun — not at least with the table soccer ⚽ — and enjoyment — I dare say that this year there was the best coffee ☕ ever at a JS Kongress
Why did you choose to become a partner?
- high hiring need of JS engineers
- good opportunity in Munich
Would you recommend to other companies (or your boss) to support JS Kongress?
- If they are looking for insights from mostly front-end dev, yes!
- We have spoken to around 50–60 people at the conference (via 3 of our employees). We hope it helps us to establish a connection.
What did you especially like?
- good event to have dev feedback & to present things to dev; no technical barrier
- This event was meeting expectations in terms of quality (both the conference content and the attendees)
- Organizers were friendly and helpful
- People are interested in going in-depth discussion about how we work, our architecture